Wednesday 5 September 2007

Digital Video Training

This is me doing my practicals of shooting at OIC






Hallo again, these photos were taken during our traing and class outing.Iam studing digital vidoe production for education dissemination 2007 intake.We are 12 participant in this course with ten male and two females I hope you will enjoy the photo



Every time we start a new topic we had to write a pre test which made everyone in class worry but as days went on pre test and post test became part of our life.Here we are trying to re-edit the "This is OIC" script.



This was during our production execrise 1 during shooting and we had 4 groups but during editing we edited 30 second programme.My production was "Get A MEAL"



Our second outing we went ice skarting and it looked simple but I found it difficult for me but I had fun and it was also my first time to do it.I tried and still could not do it so I just stop and had a drink with soemoe.But the other guys just did want to give up and that what made it even more fun or may be let me say more funny






Over the long weekend we went to, will tell you later

No comments: