Wednesday 3 October 2007

Japanese class

As the saying goes "if you cant win them join them" in okinawa very few people can
use English but at OIC you can use english as much as you want.To help us learn the
Japanese language the centre offers an introductory class on how we can use simple
conversation in Japanese like;asking for the price,place,names of things,greeting and even when eating out or Just common things we come across during our study in Okinawa.So as the 2007 Digital Video Production for Education Dissemination we did our
25 hours of the NHONGO class and we had to do a final presentation on the given Topics.My topic with my partner Hasan was getting food at a market and among the topics it was the shorts conversation out of the five topics given.




This is one of my morning presentation and I was explaining my action plan for the year 2008 when I go back to my country Zambia, how I will use the training/skills got from MTEC at OIC

No comments: