Monday 8 October 2007

Specail lecture for animation

Our two day special lecture for clay animation at the University of Arts was just grate for me because i always want to do animation for children and mostly my son Chongo.I think its a very good topic "Reborn Building" a topic on global warming. It took us one full day to produce a 7 seconds programme.We worked with the student from the university and they were very helpfull.
At lunch we had a chance to take a meal at the university dinning and we had to test a sea weed which was part of the food I think it was nice but the colour put me off but the other guys even Mr Green finished his plate of the sea weed.












As we were going out for lunch we could not find our way to the dinning hall and we ended up I think on the frist floor and found this woman you see in the photo with Daysah and me





The sea weed was mix with beans and I think with oil and same sult but the only thing i did not know was if it was cooked or not.but you can still have a look.





1 comment:

Gilbert said...

Mr. Green ate what? u make it sound so bad and it was really nice and tasty sea weed.. ha ha ha..... Enjoy Okinawa where your dreams come true......